A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
Draw Dreamscape is a game where you can paint and create anything using pixel art.
Starting with drawing your character, you can then explore a series of pixelated landscapes.
By unlocking other tools, create pixel items, animated items and landscapes. These landscapes can then be arranged and connected together so afterwards you can walk around what you have created.
Landscapes can have text attached to them and this can be used to tell a story from one place to another.
Share what you have made using multiplayer where everyone shares the same world or export landscapes to PNG files and then import images.
Draw Dreamscape is designed for relaxing, creating and sharing pixel art.
Draw Dreamscape requires at least 150MB of storage space and 4GB available RAM to run. It has been tested on the following machines:
Intel Quad Core i7 - 4700HQ 2.4 GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770M
Linux Debian 10 SDDM - LXQt
Intel Core i7 - 9700 3.00 GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
|Made with||GIMP, Audacity|
|Tags||2D, Co-op, Creative, Hand-drawn, Multiplayer, Open World, Painting, Pixel Art, Relaxing, Sandbox|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Multiplayer||Ad-hoc networked multiplayer|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Bug Fix For Entering Text For LandscapesMar 28, 2021
- Bug Fix For Entering Text For LandscapesFeb 19, 2021
- Bug Fix For Entering Text For LandscapesJan 14, 2021
- Bug Fix For Loading Characters With Same NameJan 11, 2021
- Changed About Screen For Web Address ChangeDec 22, 2020
- Bug Fix For Displaying Text In A LandscapeNov 30, 2020
- Bug Fix For Entering Text For A LandscapeNov 26, 2020